Sorry, there are no products in this collection
Emerald Gemstone WholesaleByname
Emerald is a gemstone quality specimen of the rich Berin mineral family of green color. Emerald has been one of the most desirable and precious stones since ancient times. It is synonymous with green. Emeralds are among the traditional "Big Four" gemstones, along with diamonds, rubies, and sapphires. The amount of iron can be emerald bluish-green or yellow-green depending on the oxidation condition. It is classified as a hard gemstone as it has a hardness of 7.5 out of 10 on the Mohs scale of mineral hardness. It is considered to be one of the 4 most precious gems of the earth, including diamonds, rubies, and sapphires.
Those who believe in crystal healing believe that this stone has many benefits. The highlights are as follows.
- It can fully stimulate the mind and body and restore its health.
- Emerald can be used to purify the soul.
- Proficient in the art of controlling the flow of energy within the body.
- The healing properties of emeralds are beneficial in restoring damaged body parts.
- Emerald is the stone of love and friendship and keeps the partnership in balance.
- Helps to get rid of mental difficulties.
- People believe that wearing this gem will bring profit and peak success.
Ancient civilizations in Africa, Asia, and South America found emeralds freely and turned them into gems of the highest esteem. Very few emeralds have been mined in the United States and many other countries. Emerald serves as the birthstone for those born in the month of May. Other major sources of rough and loose emeralds include Afghanistan and China. Although currently mined around the world in South America, Russia, Pakistan, and South Africa, large emerald deposits can be found in Brazil and Zambia.